What If?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm all excited here. I've always known that even the littlest things can have the most profound of repercussions. Well, in the course of going through materials regarding the first world war, I came across a most interesting article about a fateful encounter between an English and an Austrian as the Great War came to a close.

Even though asking "what ifs" may be one of the most futile of actions, the supposed meeting of the two begs the question of "what if". Unlike major groundbreaking decisions that have an obvious impact on world politics, this seemingly simple decision may have changed the entire course of history.

I hope you'll take the time to read it. It's simply too tantalizing to ignore.

How A Right Can Make A Wrong


0 Responses to "What If?"

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • Every second that passes by is a second that's part of history...
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links



Powered by Blogger